[SOLVED] All things plugged into computer stop but whole system stays turned on.

Dec 30, 2019
While playing games my whole system after say an hour or so turns All things plugged into it off and no signal from the GPU is sent either. However, my system stays on And I stay in game. In addition I can’t just unplug the peripherals and reply them, nothing happens. I have no clue what this is, please help.
Here are my specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @4GHz 1.25625V
Cooler: Wraith spire stock
GPU: Nitro+ RX 580
Mobo: B450m Pro M2
Ram: 2133mhz ram OC to 2666 cl18
PSU: Corsair TXM650W

Solution
What is the actual model of your memory kit?

Using Ryzen master or HWinfo, only, not any other utilities, have you monitored your GPU and CPU thermals to see if this is a temperature problem? Given the fact that it happens over time, it seems possible although staying on isn't the expected behavior for a thermal issue. The fact that you lose signal indicates more strongly a problem with the graphics card that could be thermal related but might be something else with the card entirely.

Was this card purchased new? If so, how long ago. If not, where was it purchased from and when? Any warranty?

Are you actually "overclocking" your memory or are you simply running it at the XMP profile speed, which is not the same as "overclocking"...
What is the actual model of your memory kit?

Using Ryzen master or HWinfo, only, not any other utilities, have you monitored your GPU and CPU thermals to see if this is a temperature problem? Given the fact that it happens over time, it seems possible although staying on isn't the expected behavior for a thermal issue. The fact that you lose signal indicates more strongly a problem with the graphics card that could be thermal related but might be something else with the card entirely.

Was this card purchased new? If so, how long ago. If not, where was it purchased from and when? Any warranty?

Are you actually "overclocking" your memory or are you simply running it at the XMP profile speed, which is not the same as "overclocking".

Have you tried removing the CPU overclock, because this is the MOST likely cause of any problem on an overclocked system. Try returning the CPU to the stock configuration in the BIOS (Assuming that is where you have overclocked it at. If you have overclocked it using Ryzen master or some other method on the desktop then all bets are off and you should revert the overclock using that method and then reset the BIOS to the default settings and then reset any custom fan profiles or other settings in the BIOS that you had configured) to see if that solves your issue. Likely one of these is to blame. Especially if you have made any BCLK frequency changes at all. If you have, revert those as well. It is highly recommended to NOT mess with the BCLK frequency when overclocking these days as that affects other parts of the system including the SATA, PCI and chipset buses.

Solution