Here are the specs:
Aorus GTX 1080 TI
Intel core I5 9600k
MB: aorus z390 pro
RAM: 2x8 corsair vengeance 3200 mhz ddr4
HDD+m2 SSD
PSU: evga 850 gq
2 monitors: Acer 2K 144 HZ + full hd LG

It worked pretty well but yesterday i noticed strange fps drops after like 10 minutes of gaming. May be it happened before but last 2 mounths i've been only playing low demand games like dota or cs. It happened in every game (dirt rally 2.0, the witcher 3, metro exodus). After you alt+tab the game it fixes but then happens again after like 5 minutes. So I started msi afterburner to see what happens. The only things that changed on the graphs while this drops occured were vram usage (not significant from 6gb to 6.3) and vram clock (don't remember exactly it fell from like 5.1 mhz to 4.8) Of course when you alt tab and fps goes normal this indicators also go normal. So I thought that i got some malware or a miner that takes resourses of my card. But i didn't find the way to check how much vram each app consumes. So I decided to reinstall my windows with full deleting.
I made a usb windows installator using media creation tool from the microsoft oficcial site. I started the installation and got a bsod on a step when you choose a drive to install the windows on. So after the system rebooted into my old windows i got another bsod after like 30 seconds. And that occures every time i try to install windows or boot the system. Error codes are always different, here are some of them:

5tz7z6.jpg

kmode_exception_not_handled

kmode_exception_not_handled acpi.sys

irql_not_less_or_equal

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

system_thread_exception_not_handled

system_thread_exception_not_handled acpi.sys

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

unexpected_kernel_mode_trap

attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

interrupt_exception_not_handled

I decided to remove the parts to check what causes the error. I also chose bios default settings by pressing it in bios and then by removing the battery. So i tried without hdd, ssd, video card, RAM (tested both of them). BSOD occured anyway. Of course i tested different usb drives, it didn't help. I don't have another mb or CPU to test. Then I decided to try ubuntu. It couldn't be installed and it couldn't be run as live cd. Here what i got:
24cw2zp.jpg

2mqm453.jpg

j5z8s2.jpg

Then I decided to try another live cd and run different benchmarks to find out what component can cause this. I used ultimate boot cd. And most of the tests ended up with the same error. Here is one after the Prime95. (i didn't even start the test)
xoqudx.jpg

p.s. BIOS works fine, there are also no problems while browsing ubcd menu, error occures only while some tests.

p.s.s I've already formatted the drives so i don't have windows anymore

Hope someone can help, i will give any other information you need. If you don't know how to troubleshoot this, i also would be greatful if you can advice me how to now what component causes it. All devices are new so i'm sure i can use warranty.

Nov 9, 2018
So as you said i tested RAMS one by one, after 3 hours no errors occured. But the interesting thing is when i choose multi thread mode it freezes at the same point for the both sticks, when w appears under the last core. What does it mean, doesn't it want to respond? So do you think it's a CPU trouble or is it just a bug? Is there a way to test CPU, not just heating benchmark but cheking for the errors?
k16ixf.jpg

axbneo.jpg

Well, Memtest will also cause some heating of CPU as well as gaming, so there may seem that CPU heating is the common factor here.

I would check the cooling paste on the CPU is ok, and also that the CPU cooler have properly mechanical contact with CPU surface.

Nov 9, 2018
As you can see on the screenshots temperature seems ok(~45C). Before the problem occured i've never noticed temperature problems (i played with a benchmarks a lot). Anyway i cheked a CPU cooler, paste and contact are ok (i have a water cooler captain 240ex). Any other ideas? Why does it occure only while the tests or os installation/boot and not in bios or in ubcd menu? What is used in tests/os that is not used in menu. For example memtest also works. Does anybody know what do that messages while ubuntu setup mean? Maybe there is a key?

p.s Tried to limit CPU cores used in bios, that didn't help.

Nov 9, 2018
Tried all that you said. That didn't help. I think CPU or MB is a problem? Do you know how can i say exactly what is it, to write to a support and send it for warranty exchange? I don't have any other CPU or mb to test. Today i called every pc services in my city, most of them can't do it, and the other i can not afford(

As it stands right now, I unfortunately cannot point at one particular component and claim that is the bad part.

But you do have tried to boot without any storage media (except boot device itself) and it's quite obvious that storage devices are probably just fine.

What's left is:
PSU
MB (include any onboard devices sucha as CPU, chipset, sound chip, etc. . )
GPU

If you do not have spare parts, I suggest trying to disable as many onboard devices as possible, so you can boot.

If your motherboard have onboard GPU (dvi port), then try to remove the graphic card and see if the computer boot properly.

If none of the above makes the system any more stable, then you're still left with the same list as above (minus graphic card if you where able to test w/o) and you have to get new components and try to replace until the system is stable.