Info Alleged "GTA 6" Grand Theft Auto 6 gameplay videos and screenshots leaked !

Hiya,

Since this morning and the past few days, there were rumors circulating on the web about a leaked GTA 6 gameplay footage, which also included some screenshots, and as always many were highly skeptical that the leak might just be an internet prank/fake, however, it appears that those leaked pics/clips are indeed LEGIT.

This has just now been confirmed by BLOOMBERG's journalist/reporter Jason Schreier. A well known reliable gaming industry insider.

View: https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1571489679534608384

To quote the above tweet,

"Not that there was much doubt, but I’ve confirmed with Rockstar sources that this weekend’s massive Grand Theft Auto VI leak is indeed real. The footage is early and unfinished, of course. This is one of the biggest leaks in video game history and a nightmare for Rockstar Games."

Over at YouTube and GTAForums, one can find multiple videos and screenshots being shared, and it appears these are from a very early stage of game development, from a WIP build more like. This is one of the biggest gaming leaks we’ve seen to date. To be honest, this reminds me of the Half-Life 2 leak.

A bunch of new screenshots and videos from a purported copy of Grand Theft Auto 6 are making the rounds today, with some new animations, new NPC interactions, a robbery scene inside of a restaurant, a police shootout, and our first look at the purported new female protagonist. It has been a while since Rockstar officially confirmed that GTA 6 was in development. There are more than a whopping 90 videos/clips leaked in total.

The company has put out zero teasers of the game since, indicating that it is quite a while away from release. Some estimates suggest that it could not see the light of day until 2024/25. The purported screenshots and videos of Grand Theft Auto 6 give us a good look at what Rockstar reportedly has in development when it comes to the UI, placeholder dialogue, the new "Star" system, and so much more. We can see some of the PlayStation console debugging tools as well.

One post over at the Resetera forums said that this looks like an early development build of the game, with the post noting that the tram on the GTA 6 leaked gameplay says "Vice City" on it. This could be a hint from developer Rockstar Games on the Vice City theme that has been rumored for Grand Theft Auto 6.

A Twitter thread by @melzyfn shows a second male protagonist exploring what appears to be Vice City, marking the return to one of the franchises' most revered locations. It also gives us a peek into GTA 6's swimming mechanics and inventory system, both in very early stages.

A user going by teapotuberhacker posted a zip file on GTAForums, saying "Here are 90 footage/clips from GTA 6. Its possible i could leak more data soon, GTA 5 and 6 source code and assets, GTA 6 testing build." The leaked footage of GTA 6 has the game reportedly running on an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card at a low 720p resolution.

It's either a very old footage from a few years ago, or it's Rockstar making sure the game is working on a wide range of hardware (which they have to do, given how big the GTA franchise is).

Other footage is running on the higher-end GeForce RTX 3080 GPU at a much-higher-than 720p resolution of 4K, while another set of videos were running on a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti at 1080p. This means that some of the footage, the ones running on the RTX 3080 and RTX 3060 Ti, must've been captured in the last couple of years, since the Ampere range of GPUs has only been around for that long.

I'm pretty sure ROCKSTAR will take down all those clips/videos, so watch it while you can before they are removed. It has been uploaded on all MAJOR gaming/tech websites as well though, so you can search them online. Remember, Google is your best friend.

I'm not posting any video links here for obvious reasons though, just screenshots which were captured.

GTA6-2.jpg

GTA6-1.jpg

GTA6-3-768x466.jpg

GTA6-768x445.jpg

GTA6-4-768x383.jpg

GTA6-6.jpg

Fc60XfPXEAEvdtO

Fc60XphXoAAU56g

View: https://twitter.com/melzyfn/status/1571366681846464512

Last edited:
I don't see the point of leaking content from this early a stage in the production. It's more off putting than enticing. I think the real story here is the worry about any damage to the game or Rockstar if the hacker is not caught quickly.

On another note though, I couldn't help but immediately feel a bit disinterested in GTA VI when I heard they're just going to use Miami as a location again. You'd think they'd have more originality than to just keep coming back to the same 3 cities, LA, NY, and Miami.

I don't see the point of leaking content from this early a stage in the production.

There was actually a network intrusion. Read the Tweet posted above. Regarding the MIAMI location I'm not sure if that is indeed true, but it would be much better if ROCKSTAR uses a new original city/location/country.

It's also possible that the developer will start coding the game from scratch as well, given this recent hack/leak. Because there is still lot of time for the devs to code the game, and also chnage the game assets, as they see fit.

D

Deleted member 14196

Looks just as boring as gta5. I doubt much will be changed or added gameplay wise.
I will never play another GTA again. I have to work for a living. I don’t wanna work in video games.

super boring.

with that being said, it doesn’t really matter if they rewrite or not people will still buy it

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
I haven't even played GTA 5 fully till now. Got bored in the middle, and had to quit. Some of the missions were also a bit repetitive/monotonous, at least for my taste. But the game is kind of lenghty as well, lots of missions to complete. Very time taking.

At least 70-74 missions to complete if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
I haven't even played GTA 5 fully till now. Got bored in the middle, and had to quit. Some of the missions were also a bit repetitive/monotonous, at least for my taste. But the game is kind of lenghty as well, lots of missions to complete. Very time taking.

At least 70-74 missions to completer if I recall correctly.
Yeah and the whiny in fighting dialog between the main 3 characters makes it even harder to take for that long.

Yeah and the whiny in fighting dialog between the main 3 characters makes it even harder to take for that long.

Apart from that, I find some of the game's language/dialogues to be offending and disturbing as well. In PC games, I want clean and neat storytelling, without any words/slang which might not suit every gamer out there.

I get that GTA 5 is an adult rated game, but I still feel games should be more family -friendly. But that is just me, and I know others love playing GTA 5 like it's the ultimate game on this side of the universe, lol. On a serious note, I never understood the hype surrounding this whole GTA franchise. It's not a bad gaming franchise though.

This game and CSGO are the most played games on this planet Earth, or so it seems. :rolleyes: GTA 5 has always been on top of the gaming charts on STEAM, ranking within and between the first 10 most popular titles/games.

Last edited:
This game and CSGO are the most played games on this planet Earth, or so it seems. :rolleyes: GTA 5 has always been on top of the gaming charts on STEAM, ranking within and between the first 10 most popular titles/games.
Anymore though you can't just go by Steam with other game distribution services competing well now. For instance Fortnite isn't on Steam because it's only available on Epic.

I wonder if anyone will ever offer an aggregated of the most played games by making a combined outline of all gaming distribution services that track such stats.

That would then require combining all the data/stats from different gaming platforms into one, assuming this can be easily and correctly done.

It is obviously possible, but there are few other factors to take into account as well, like sales/revenues of the games on that platform, and also the data on simultaneous and maximum number of players actively playing any PC game.

Like for example for the EGS store/platform we have the following data to scoop.

Most Played PC Games – Epic Games Store

Top Selling PC Titles – Epic Games Store

The Most Popular PC Games – Epic Games Store

That would then require combining all the data/stats from different gaming platforms into one, assuming this can be easily and correctly done.

It is obviously possible, but there are few other factors to take into account as well, like sales/revenues of the games on that platform, and also the data on simultaneous and maximum number of players actively playing any PC game.

Like for example for the EGS store/platform we have the following data to scoop.

Most Played PC Games – Epic Games Store

Top Selling PC Titles – Epic Games Store

The Most Popular PC Games – Epic Games Store
No I meant just as a quick reference for gamers to see how active servers are in certain games. I was actually thinking Valve and others might be opposed to it, possibly all the more if sales and other data were included.

Some slight related update. It appears that GTA 5 source code has also been shared online. A part of Grand Theft Auto 5’s source code has been leaked on GitHub. The source code features scripting functions and turnables. Also, and according to reports, the leak features cut content from GTA Online, developer notes, and parts of the anti-cheat.

Though, I don't see any useful purpose for this, even for Modders who like modding this game since they cannot use any assets without permission of Rockstar.

News Source: DSOG.

A part of Grand Theft Auto 5's source code has been leaked on GitHub (dsogaming.com)