News Alleged Intel Core i3-13100 Appears in CPU-Z Validator

sherhi

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2015
Even 1 e core would be amazing for this CPU but probably way too good for its price, average users would just jump on it, more so if it had like 4+2

Aug 26, 2022
Who knows we might get it by december this time. Raptorlake will hit the store a month earlier sometimes this month in october compared to alderlake which was in late november
The lower end alder lake was launched in january so we might see the lower end raptorlake launch a month early too

cyrusfox

Distinguished
if cache is the same doesn't this mean it is still Alder Lake silicon? I thought the big cores got an update with cache, so sounds like low end is only getting minor clockspeed bump and no other benefit. What's old is new again...

Update looks like I am wrong these are the new raptor cores but they are keeping cache the same for i3.

How long till an i3 is just 8 e cores? This is interesting to me.
This would be Alder Lake-N where I believe they're up to 8 e-cores N100/N200 are the rumored CPUs with 4/8 e-cores.

if cache is the same doesn't this mean it is still Alder Lake silicon? I thought the big cores got an update with cache, so sounds like low end is only getting minor clockspeed bump and no other benefit. What's old is new again...

Update looks like I am wrong these are the new raptor cores but they are keeping cache the same for i3.
From everything I've seen they are new revisions of Alder Lake cores rather than RPL. This somewhat makes sense as Intel wouldn't have to design a new core for a market they have no real competition in.

KyaraM

Admirable
Never.
If they ever release an e-cores only CPU it will be a new SKU and probably even a completely different line of CPUs, maybe it would make sense in the server market or something, I can't see it being of much interest for desktop.
I think I have seen an article about this type of CPU leaked a while ago, but I can't find it anymore... it was on this website, though.