Alleged iPhone 5 Photos and Video Emerge

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Apple used a similar shade of silver I've seen in Samsung products. Someone might mistake for Galaxy SIII. Samsung should sue Apple's pants off!

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]Apple used a similar shade of silver I've seen in Samsung products. Someone might mistake for Galaxy SIII. Samsung should sue Apple's pants off![/citation]

I think apple has that in mind, only in reverse.

noobzilla771

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2011
I hope this isn't the real iPhone 5, but my gut tells me it is. Sigh. Too similar to iPhone 4/4S with an uglier back case. Now I'm leaning more towards the Galaxy S III... though iPhones have higher resell value.. hmm

sal9000

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Cancer cured; details on Page 3Apple may have a new case. HEADLINE news...Who gives a flying rock...[/citation]
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Cancer cured; details on Page 3Apple may have a new case. HEADLINE news...Who gives a flying rock...[/citation]
Clearly anyone who reads the article cares. The people that dont care scan for Apple news just to troll in comments

Tab54o

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
[citation][nom]sal9000[/nom]Clearly anyone who reads the article cares. The people that dont care scan for Apple news just to troll in comments[/citation]

I'm reading and I don't care, just a little curious to see what uninteresting crap they're going to call, "innovative, newer and more sleek"

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
I absolutely love this - more proof that now all the Apple loyalists out there will have to expensively reinvest in peripherals for newer Apple product(s).

G

LOVE the new design! It looks fantastic, and the bigger screen is welcome. This is the phone I've been looking for to finally ditch my antiquated and inferior Galaxy S II. I wanted to like Android, but it's just too unstable, terrible battery life, and not intuitive whatsoever.

This will be a day 1 purchase for me! Can't wait to have the freedom and selection that only the App store can offer!

[citation][nom]FinallyFreeFromDroid[/nom]LOVE the new design! It looks fantastic, and the bigger screen is welcome. This is the phone I've been looking for to finally ditch my antiquated and inferior Galaxy S II. I wanted to like Android, but it's just too unstable, terrible battery life, and not intuitive whatsoever.This will be a day 1 purchase for me! Can't wait to have the freedom and selection that only the App store can offer![/citation]
Mate, you gave me the laugh of the day... using "freedom" and "selection" in the same phrase with "Apple".
Best joke yet. ROFLMAO.
Oh, BTW, if I were you I would be touting my incapacity to understand/use Android. That in itself would be embarrassing. It's like saying you can't use Windows OS on a daily basis. Even if your post was supposed to be ironic, that would be too much.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Now with SUPER RETINA DISPLAY... So it is extra-Retina-Tastic... So even eagles using this phone will not be able to see the pixelation...

Its like cheese, you can listen to, outside...

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]Mate, you gave me the laugh of the day... using "freedom" and "selection" in the same phrase with "Apple".Best joke yet. ROFLMAO.Oh, BTW, if I were you I would be touting my incapacity to understand/use Android. That in itself would be embarrassing. It's like saying you can't use Windows OS on a daily basis. Even if your post was supposed to be ironic, that would be too much.[/citation]

I have an android phone. One that I rooted, and whose ROM I flashed. This from a guy who has been tinkering with gadgets since the mid 90's, I think I am qualified to say that Android is hard to understand, and far from 'intuitive' to use.

Not saying that iPhone is much better, but it is so locked down (pre jailbreak) that it doesn't matter if it is hard to configure...

Maybe WP7/8 is better? Maybe one day I'll be able to find out...

G

[citation][nom]house70[/nom]Mate, you gave me the laugh of the day... using "freedom" and "selection" in the same phrase with "Apple".
Best joke yet. ROFLMAO.
Oh, BTW, if I were you I would be touting my incapacity to understand/use Android. That in itself would be embarrassing. It's like saying you can't use Windows OS on a daily basis. Even if your post was supposed to be ironic, that would be too much.[/citation]

Yes, the app store has by far the biggest and best selection of apps; I can't wait to finally not be restricted like I am on my antiquedroid.

Anyone know if it will be available on BOOSTmobile like my droid?

G

hahaha. now the battery replacement is gone with this model and sorry for the people who wants to replace their back panel for a custom one. looks like apple picked the full solid back panel housing

what a big design flaw if this goes out.
now this is a step back from innovation.

[citation][nom]astepback[/nom]hahaha. now the battery replacement is gone with this model and sorry for the people who wants to replace their back panel for a custom one. looks like apple picked the full solid back panel housingwhat a big design flaw if this goes out.now this is a step back from innovation.[/citation]
battery replacement? no way, it was never an option on iPhones. You mean, like I can just pop out my back panel on the SGS2 and put in a new battery, maybe even a high-capacity one? It was never an option with iPhones.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]FinallyFreeFromDroid1[/nom]Yes, the app store has by far the biggest and best selection of apps; I can't wait to finally not be restricted like I am on my antiquedroid.Anyone know if it will be available on BOOSTmobile like my droid?[/citation]

Either you were banned in record time, or you're too stupid to realize you just used one of your other accounts....

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010

Just take the galaxy s3 like i did and don't look back.
I was about to write why the galaxy and not the iphone, but i will tell you only to take the latest iPhone in your right hand and the galaxy s3 in your left and compare them, you will see by yourself what i'm talking about - no comparison at all.
Don't wait for the iPhone 5, cause there will be nothing new, like i said "same ol', same ol' every year".
Just take the last few iPhones and put them on a table and tell me how can Apple sell the same phone every year. I just don't get it.

G

[citation][nom]Kami3k[/nom]Either you were banned in record time, or you're too stupid to realize you just used one of your other accounts....[/citation]

I'd really like to get an iPhone, but I'm currently on BOOSTmobile because of cost, so I got forced into AntiqueDroid. Do you know if BOOSTmobile or Cricket will be getting the new iPhone???!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.