AllegroHack - Its Alive !!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack,rec.games.roguelike.announce (More info?)

Hi all,

As part of my ongoing process to update SLASH'EM's DOS interfaces, I'm
updating the allegro hack port within it. The newer versions of
allegrohack however are so vastly different from the latest versions
released by Kerry Youngblood that I've had to restart from scratch.

I've reached a milestone in this development and decided to share the
fruits of this labour. It's truly an *experimental* *development*
version, however, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

introducing:

AllegroHack 2.01 for NetHack 3.4.3
http://www.darkarts.co.za/

Windows XP users may need to delete CWSDPMI.EXE in order to get it working.

The sources need a bit more housework, but a repository will appear on the
site soon.

enjoy !!!
Clive Crous

Cool, thanks! This is just what a friend of mine has been hoping
for....