[SOLVED] Almost finish new build- mobo and CPU cooler?

Vernol

Honorable
Nov 27, 2016
Hello, I've finally bought almost all the parts for my new build. Currently it's looking like this-

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor | Purchased For $0.00
CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler | $89.95 @ Amazon
Motherboard | Asus TUF GAMING X570-PRO (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard | $231.99 @ Amazon
Memory | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory | Purchased For $0.00
Storage | Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | Purchased For $0.00
Storage | Western Digital Black 6 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive | Purchased For $0.00
Video Card | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB SC GAMING Video Card | Purchased For $0.00
Case | Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case | Purchased For $0.00
Power Supply | SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Purchased For $0.00

The 1060 I am cannibalizing from my current build (I have my old 7850 I can stick in it) until I get a new GPU and monitor. For now the only things I have left to get are the motherboard and possibly a CPU cooler. Is this CPU cooler a good choice, or will it have issues in my chosen case? I know I'll have to update the bios on the motherboard via USB. Currently I only plan on doing a bit of gaming (Nioh 2 is the only modern game at the moment) and possibly some drawing, so I'm debating if it's even worth it to get a CPU cooler or stick with the stock. In my 8+ years using my 2500k I have never overclocked and never plan on doing it with this either, so that's not a concern either.

Solution
You can adjust the fan height the way it fits you,since it attaches to the heatsink : )
And having one fan in a 'normal' position and the other fan raised wont affect cooling.

Vernol

Honorable
Nov 27, 2016
Yes I've heard it's the best cooler, but after research it seems I might have issues with the second fan fitting the ram. I'm not sure if pcpartpicker accounts for that. So I might need to use the D15S.