Almost Finished With New Build, Just Need A Monitor

Gilfun

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? - United States

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? (ex. Games, Movie Watching, Photo Editing, etc.) - I plan to spend half my time browsing the web and looking at pictures, and the other half playing video games. I use my computer a LOT so it'd be nice to have a good monitor.

3. What resolution and screen size do you want? Anything that's 20' to 26' is fine, the size is not that important. What is important is the resolution. Generally, anything above 1080p will suit me fine, but anything higher couldn't hurt.

4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.) 60hz is alright, but I won't complain about getting something higher.

5. How much are you looking to spend? Less than $250

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. ) I prefer all of these.

7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why) BenQ, because the few times I've seen them they've been ludicrously expensive.

8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? I don't plan to, unless if the price is incredibly cheap.

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? Full build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xxwJ23 . I'm using a EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card. I'm guessing it's 3?

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc). HDMI, because it combines both video and audio. Not a problem if it has to be DVI, but I'd generally prefer HDMI.

11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary display, I'm not planning on using two monitors.

12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop? Nope, I'm going to use it on a desktop.

Gilfun

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013

AWESOME!!!! Thank you!!!