Question alot of blue screen XPG

Aug 31, 2022
i just received my new 2 XPG 16 gb each so total memory now should be 64 gb it is all same version of XPG but since i install these 2 new memory i get blue screens alot
my system is : Intel core i9 12900K alder lake , Z690 Aorus Master , AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT i donot do any overclocking by the way.
the whole system is open loop cooling.

Aug 31, 2022
so its mixed sets? thats reason for BSOD. Mixing sets can result in BSOD.

There is reason they sell the amounts in sets, its cause the sticks tested to work with other sticks in set, not other sets.
If you want 64gb, buy 1 set.
it is now 4 rams same bus same company same everything i donot understand why you say mixed sets

so its mixed sets? thats reason for BSOD. Mixing sets can result in BSOD.

There is reason they sell the amounts in sets, its cause the sticks tested to work with other sticks in set, not other sets.
If you want 64gb, buy 1 set.
it is now 4 rams same bus same company same everything i donot understand why you say mixed sets

Colif

Win 11 Master
How many sticks sold as sets?

Sticks in sets tested to work with the sticks sold in that set only. If you add other sticks that aren't from the set into PC you can get BSOD like you are getting.

It doesn't matter if they say they exactly the same, they can be just different enough to cause errors.

Only chance you get of having sticks that aren't in same set working together without too many problems if they all bought from same shop at same time. Then they might be alike enough.

I don't know XPG but other ram makers use different memory makers for different sticks in same series. So 1 stick could be Micron and next Samsung... I know Corsair do that. So even supposedly exact same sticks can be different.

Aug 31, 2022
How many sticks sold as sets?

Sticks in sets tested to work with the sticks sold in that set only. If you add other sticks that aren't from the set into PC you can get BSOD like you are getting.

It doesn't matter if they say they exactly the same, they can be just different enough to cause errors.

Only chance you get of having sticks that aren't in same set working together without too many problems if they all bought from same shop at same time. Then they might be alike enough.

I don't know XPG but other ram makers use different memory makers for different sticks in same series. So 1 stick could be Micron and next Samsung... I know Corsair do that. So even supposedly exact same sticks can be different.
they all samsung made seems like and i adjusted voltage to 1.3 and seems i have more stability