[SOLVED] Alphacool AIO's

Solution
011D Evo to Corsair 4000D
465mm × 285mm × 459mm to 453mm x 230mm x 466mm
Downsize
That's... those are pretty close.
The radiator size is keeping you from going down in size too much, so you're kinda boned on options.

could i in theory make a "loop" using the 360mm and the 240mm rads to cool the GPU and CPU?
EK's coolers are closed loop, so no, you couldn't do that. You would need to do Alphacool AIOs for both cpu and gpu.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
011D Evo to Corsair 4000D
465mm × 285mm × 459mm to 453mm x 230mm x 466mm
Downsize
That's... those are pretty close.
The radiator size is keeping you from going down in size too much, so you're kinda boned on options.

could i in theory make a "loop" using the 360mm and the 240mm rads to cool the GPU and CPU?
EK's coolers are closed loop, so no, you couldn't do that. You would need to do Alphacool AIOs for both cpu and gpu.

Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Alphacool says you can add a GPU or radiator without much trouble with the DC-LT2 pump, so that should work.

If you leave in both pumps, then doubly so, you will have a lot more head pressure but the same rough flow rate. You just have to be absolutely certain you get the flow direction correct.

I went with the Eisbaer Extreme core which has a D5 equivalent pump in it to run dual 280mm radiators.