[SOLVED] Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 vs Corsair 150 and NZXT and Thermaltake

seankor

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2012
Hi!
So looking at some tests Alphacool performs better than Corsair H150i pro
I can get it for 134€ vs Corsair being 179€ and NZXT Kraken x73 for 180€.

Arctic freeze is only 240 option available. Looking for 3905x or 5950x.

Is Alphacool trustworthy, quality brand? or better to pay a premium or Corsair or NZXT, which one is the smart way to go?

Edit: oh there os also ThermalTake water 3.0 argb.. for 160€. Thoght thermaltakes are not good and loud, but 360 version might be good?

Solution
Alphacool have a history of making watercooling products whereas the other two on the list outsource their watercooling via an OEM - Asetek(or their ilk). I'd say you're in safe hands with Alphacool. The Alphacool is also a full copper construction(from the block to the radiators) and have brass fittings.

If you look into their designs(Alphacool's) they helped Fractal-Design get into the AIO bandwagon with the Kelvin series as well as Coolermaster's Eisberg(or something similar).

Lutfij

Titan
Alphacool have a history of making watercooling products whereas the other two on the list outsource their watercooling via an OEM - Asetek(or their ilk). I'd say you're in safe hands with Alphacool. The Alphacool is also a full copper construction(from the block to the radiators) and have brass fittings.

If you look into their designs(Alphacool's) they helped Fractal-Design get into the AIO bandwagon with the Kelvin series as well as Coolermaster's Eisberg(or something similar).

Solution