Discussion Alphacool, German Quality ?

rene641

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2014
Despite some negative reviews on the net, I decided to buy the Alphacool AIO. The exact same thing happened to me as a lot of people on the net, the box arrived dusty and torn at the corners, the inside of the box looked like wild boars had been digging in it. There was nasty dirt inside the cooler. I wrote a mail to Alphacool with my opinion about their services, I'm curious to see what they will answer me. I installed the cooler anyway and it works so far.

20240606_163254.jpg

20240606_163456.jpg

20240606_165920.jpg

20240606_170021.jpg

Hey there,

That is bad luck. The package is a total mess. I simply wouldn't run it my own system. I'd be sending that back asap. That's a disgrace. Please tell me there was some bubble wrap or something in with the unit so it wasn't rattling around in the delivery box?

Did you install it with the dirt in the cooler? Where was the dirt? The rads or ?

rene641

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2014
@Roland Of Gilead, crumpled paper as protection against rattling. Yes, i did install it. You can see the dirt in the cooler in the last photo I sent. It is at the bottom of the picture inside the cooler under the plexiglass.
@Eximo, directly from Alphacool Germany via UPS , I ordered from their website..

@Roland Of Gilead, crumpled paper as protection against rattling. Yes, i did install it. You can see the dirt in the cooler in the last photo I sent. It is at the bottom of the picture inside the cooler under the plexiglass.
@Eximo, directly from Alphacool Germany via UPS , I ordered from their website..
It's possible you got a returned unit. That's not how they come from factory.

rene641

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2014
Yes, in my email to the Alphacool company I wrote, among other things, whether it is an used product. But can a decent company treat customers like this? I don't mind returns, but they must be in perfect condition before they can be resold.

rene641

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2014
No, according to the UPS tracking number, it actually went from Germany, I live in a country adjacent to Germany. But it is probably a sad truth that there are only a bunch of well-earning boys in Germany who resell what the Chinese make. That's how it's all about today...

TRENDING THREADS