Status
Not open for further replies.

Another alt.music.home-studio reminder. AMH-S turned 1 year old in
September. Most stuff relating to home studio recording is on topic.

The group has an FAQ here:
http://www.unmusic.co.uk/amh-s-faq.html

You can quickly check it out using google by following this link:
http://tinyurl.com/rhwo

Please note, this announcement concerns alt.music.home-studio and NOT a
group called alt.music.home-recording.

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
np:

Would like to subscribe - but my isp doesnt carry it.....
news.houston.sbcglobal.net

"Chris Forsyth" <X7Forsyth@sbcglobalREMOVETHIS.net> wrote in message
> Would like to subscribe - but my isp doesnt carry it.....
> news.houston.sbcglobal.net

Ditto here.

news.la.sbcglobal.net

Kendall

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:26:21 GMT, "Kendall"
<kbergheim@sbcglobal123.net> wrote:

>"Chris Forsyth" <X7Forsyth@sbcglobalREMOVETHIS.net> wrote in message
>> Would like to subscribe - but my isp doesnt carry it.....
>> news.houston.sbcglobal.net
>

>Ditto here.
>
>news.la.sbcglobal.net
>
>Kendall

Then please request it. There's probably an address such as
newsmaster@sbcglobal.net that takes (and sometimes even acts on)
newsgroup requests. Or look at the sbcglobal.net website for
instructions on how to request that a newsgroup be added.

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley

Kendall wrote:
> "Chris Forsyth" <X7Forsyth@sbcglobalREMOVETHIS.net> wrote in message
>
>>Would like to subscribe - but my isp doesnt carry it.....
>>news.houston.sbcglobal.net
>

> Ditto here.
>
> news.la.sbcglobal.net
>
> Kendall