Alt+tab/starting/closing most videogames=Black screen and restart needed

GuilhermeMFC

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
Hi guys, this problem has been bugging me for some weeks now (it seems it occurs a lot more now than it used to. Basically like 70% of the times I alt+tab/ start a videogame /close a videogame my monitor goes black screen and I can hear a bit of sound loop and I have to reboot my PC.

I have windows 10, GPU is r9 390 and the CPU is an i5-4690k. The only videogame this doesn't happen is hearthstone. I've experienced this in CS:GO, FM2017, Payday 2, Europa Universalis 4 and Hearts of Iron 4. I already installed the most recent drivers of every component.

Thanks for any kind of help in advance :)

EDIT: My keyboard and mouse become unresponsive and I already tried plugging out and in the monitors cable

GuilhermeMFC

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017

Hi, thanks for the reply :) It's really frustating to play CS:GO with borderless window but it does work atm :) I've tried with FM17 and CS:GO and I had no trouble exiting the game. Although its kinda boring to have to do it every time I want to alt-tab out of a game or close it. Do you not know about a total fix to the problem? Again, thanks for the answer.