Question Alternate to msi dragon center for rgb

P0tluck94

Commendable
Nov 22, 2021
Question as I reset my windows thinking that my pc was causing my games low FPS which it wasn't, I didn't erase all files I kept them i in that option, I do not want to reinstall DC because if all the bloat but I also want my rgb to be solid color and go off when the pc sleeps, I have a b550 Pro vdh wifi, the mythic light 3 standalone won't work, I tried jacknet, openrgb, icue, aura, those programs will control a couple rgbs but not all of them like DC did and I don't want to run 3 programs to control my lights, I do not overclock anything, I don't care if the rgb is lit on my videocard as that light won't go off when the pc sleeps unless I go into the bios and set the one setting in there to shut them off (my keyboard stays on also) but I'm not pc savy like I used to be my stroke made me forget the things I used to know so now I don't feel comfortable tm doing them.

Any recommendations world be awesome

(I didn't know if this is the area for this question, if not can it be moved to the correct area? I'm sorry if it's the wrong area)