Question Alternative Firefox forks to Pale Moon that supports .xpi addons?

aor999

Honorable
Jun 28, 2017
Hello:
There is one things with Pale Moon that annoying me, and it is that Moonchild (The developer of Pale Moon), decided to ban NoScript extension from fancy reasons. You can also see in one of my threads on their forum, that they, In most of their audacity, immediately went off-topic and got me aware that I have NoScript installed in my Pale Moon and asked me to remove it.
Because of this, and because I've read another bad things about Pale Moon and its developer and community, I would happy to know if there are alternative Firefox forks to Pale Moon, that still supports .xpi (Legacy) addons, mainly to allow me to continue to use my favorite extension "Session Manager", which didn't converted to a WebExtension, and remained an xpi extension.

Sep 3, 2019
There really is no alternative. Sorry.

I is running NoScript right now and they full of bull. It working and I NEVERS go online without it! No way Hosay! I also have Session Manager and over 100 addons and they is working just fine.

PM Great browser, bad developers. They program great, terrible peoples, forum full of poison. It very bad and wicked place to go. If you going there expect no help. Just expect them to go crazy crazy, get mad, howl at moon!

Moonchild listen to nobody and thinking he is wherewolf. Mattmouth Tobin just evil. Maybe day come when other open source browser get made and have developers that no is crazy and evil.

aor999

Honorable
Jun 28, 2017
Sorry to hear that this is the case: Great browser but bad community and developer.
I think that In the next time I would need help with Pale Moon, I would have to get it from here, and not from Pale Moon forum.

Sep 3, 2019
This forum much better. People is better and they have 1000 answers to questions.

Someone else explaininged it to me. They say it like Shark Tank. Sometimes someone make best invention in whole world but bad business person. As long as they is owner they is product's own worst enemy.

That what happening with PaleMoon. It best browser and owners is reason why nobody run it. They is own worst enemy.