alternative to asus mb

Cdn1955

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
Hello, I would like to know is there an alternative to atx form ASUS prime Z370-A motherboard? What would be as good or better? I have to replace and do not really want the same. Thank you for your suggestions

Cdn1955

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
Sorry for the delay, I was without a pc for many weeks­.
I have a sound problem. My pc freezes for about 8 seconds, I have to reinitialize the video, I have notification that a jack has been unplugged or which device did I just plugged. The Realtek panel appears when I click the notification and if I just ignore it, the next time everything freezes. Sometimes it occurs every hour and sometimes sooner, sometimes twice in a row. I sent the motherboard for repair and they sent me another one and still the same thing. I phoned them back and ASUS wants me to play the same game again, to send them back the new motherboard. So I decided to buy a Creative lab sound blaster AE5, uninstalled Realtek drivers and I still have the same problem reoccuring.

I spent lots of dollars for this new pc to be a performing and lasting one but even with supposedly top products, it is totally deceiving with this ASUS Motherboard.

ASUS Prime Z370-A
I7-8700K
Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
Creative Lab SoundBlaster AE5
ASUS GTX1060 6gb graphic card

Cdn1955

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
I had played with all the settings in the Realtek panel but it did not solve the problem.
Currently I do not have Realtek so, now that I purchased a sound card, I am not going to re-install Realtek driver which I did on a numerous occasion, even reformatted my pc and reinstalled new semi-annual Windows 10.
Your program does not solve anything, unless you pay. An I doubt that it will.