[SOLVED] Alternatives to One Plus 7?

Oct 17, 2019
Hello all. At the moment I use Mi Max One, and I should change my phone. That's really a great phone for me ( cool battery, big screen, good sound in earphones )
I am ready to spend around 600$ on smartphone. For me the most important moment is performance, big screen ( more then 6 ), battery and sound in earphones ( how much it's possible for smartphone ). I should check some alternatives of this phone for myself. That's cool smartphone, I see only one minus for myself, we don't have 3.5 mini jack ( and sure is small battery with compare to Mi Max ).
For example, what about Asus Z6?

Solution
The majority of flagship phones does not have the 3.5 mm jack anymore.

I think it's time to go wireless.

Many big brands have now launched their truly wireless buds like apple, Samsung, OnePlus so I doubt that you'll see it in their future phones.

If you want the headphone jack, then take a look at LG/Samsung flagship phones or may be the Oneplus 6.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
The majority of flagship phones does not have the 3.5 mm jack anymore.

I think it's time to go wireless.

Many big brands have now launched their truly wireless buds like apple, Samsung, OnePlus so I doubt that you'll see it in their future phones.

If you want the headphone jack, then take a look at LG/Samsung flagship phones or may be the Oneplus 6.

Last edited:
Solution