alternatives to planeshift

I've been playing planeshift the tech demo and while Ive enjoyed it
espec as its my first experience at online RPG can ppl recommend some
other more complete game ie with quests etc that are also free to own
and play?
Thanks, Grimmel

ricknospam <ricknospam@nospam.com> once tried to test me with:

> I've been playing planeshift the tech demo and while Ive enjoyed it
> espec as its my first experience at online RPG can ppl recommend some
> other more complete game ie with quests etc that are also free to own
> and play?

Anarchy Online
Knight Online

Lots of beta tests you can join in.

Many MMORPG's have free trials you can try the game for a limited time.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 wrote:
> ricknospam <ricknospam@nospam.com> once tried to test me with:
>

>>I've been playing planeshift the tech demo and while Ive enjoyed it
>>espec as its my first experience at online RPG can ppl recommend some
>>other more complete game ie with quests etc that are also free to own
>>and play?
>

> Anarchy Online
> Knight Online
>
> Lots of beta tests you can join in.
>
> Many MMORPG's have free trials you can try the game for a limited time.

thanks knight37. been playing knight online now, quite fun tho theres
not the nice informal chit chat and opportunity to ask questions that
planeshift has . maybe i need to find a tavern? or wait till i can join
a clan? whats the WTG ?