Question Alternatives to wireless Bluetrack and Darkfield mice?

Dec 11, 2019
Do they exist? I now probably own all available Microsoft Bluetrack mice and they work fine on my desk but I don't like the size (too small) or form factor (Sculpt).

I looked at the very expensive Logitechs but they all have internal batteries and I would much rather have replaceable batteries...

Dec 11, 2019
Oh, sorry, that's what I meant, yes. I meant replaceable batteries instead of built in rechargeable ones.

And I'll add that I'm looking into this sort of mice technology because regular optical mice have a hard time with my desk (glossy wood) and I would avoid a mouse pad if I could.

Dec 11, 2019
For Logitech cordless mice, I see several on Amazon which use regular AA or triple-A batteries. On the specific product page, click the "See more product details" in blue text. There it will show battery information.

Yes, I know... but regular ones don't work on my desk, the ones that might are the Darkfield ones and that's their MX line, all with non-replaceable LiPo packs.

I recently bough a Trust Maxtrust with what seems like a clone of the Bluetrack thing from Microsoft. Works fine on my desk but there's lots I don't like about it. But that's why I was wondering if other brands might have something similar to Bluetrack or Drakfield... Trust has it.

Anyway, thanks for your replay!