[SOLVED] Am I able to switch the back panel USB connection cables to the PC Case?

Aug 13, 2019
Your help is much appreciated and if it is needed to know what kind of mothercard so is it here what I had in my mind.
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (Wi-Fi)

Solution
Maybe the OP is asking if he can move the USB cables he plugged into the back of the motherboard... to the USB ports on the front of the case. If that is the question, the answer is yes.
Aug 13, 2019
Maybe the OP is asking if he can move the USB cables he plugged into the back of the motherboard... to the USB ports on the front of the case. If that is the question, the answer is yes.
Yes that is actually the question, if I was able to switch the cables connected to the backports to the front part of the case so wouldn't it be 3 out of 4 USB ports that were functional in the front case. If it worked then I wanted to buy this case with 4 front USB ports.

Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C White

I'm sorry for my caused misunderstanding.

Thanks for the replies, I decided though not to get the motherboard due to it not having any shield plating for the USB back panel.

Last edited:

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, that case has 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, and 2x USB 2.0 ports on the front (top) of the case.. So you will have 5 USB ports to choose from. Not sure why you want all those cables/devices hanging on the front of the case instead of the back, but you can do it.