[SOLVED] Am I bottlenecking or i need to upgrade

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 13, 2021
Hi, so recently i found out my pc is underperform, at first i thought its the game but then some games its doin its best. Then I saw that my pc is using more of my CPU then my GPU so i thought it was bottleneck, i check my rig online and its says not even 1% of bottleneck, i started askin my friends about my pc and they say it should be fine. At first, my pc is a pre-build, then i upgraded the ram and gpu, which is compatible to my pc which i asked the store, but then at first my pc is working fine, no bottlenecking, no nothing, but now it underperforming. The only difference is that i changed the cosmos battery cuz it was out. So what do i do?

My spec:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
Mother Board - MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS
RAM - Samsung 16GB (i can't find the full name of my ram in the cmd)
GPU - GTX 1650 SUPER
PSU - Silverstone Strider Essential 500W

Thanks for helping in advance

Solution
My rig is the same as this guy but idk why mine does not have the result as his

Unless you have an actual carbon copy of another system at the hardware and software level there's no way they will ever match completely. Different monitor drivers, SSDs, Windows versions and features, installed apps, even different audio software installations will all impact games and how they play. The best you can do is roughly approximate another system but to even do that you'd need to know everything about the other system even small details like ram timings. That video is almost 2 years old...even Windows10 has changed a lot in 2 years.
Aug 13, 2021
You're probably optimized as well as can be besides investing in new hardware upgrades. I've never played it, but everything I was able to look up online indicates Valorant is a CPU intensive title so it makes sense your CPU will be getting a work out.

I also did on R6S, same result. Even apex, its on 100% cpu, i cant even load in the game, and I just reset my pc cuz i even know what to do anymore.

Last edited:
My rig is the same as this guy but idk why mine does not have the result as his

Unless you have an actual carbon copy of another system at the hardware and software level there's no way they will ever match completely. Different monitor drivers, SSDs, Windows versions and features, installed apps, even different audio software installations will all impact games and how they play. The best you can do is roughly approximate another system but to even do that you'd need to know everything about the other system even small details like ram timings. That video is almost 2 years old...even Windows10 has changed a lot in 2 years.

Solution