[SOLVED] am i going to have a problem with my new case if my Motherboard is AS-Rock b75 Pro3

Solution
Are you planning to change motherboards? Because getting a case with USB-C does NOT mean you will HAVE USB-C. You must have the correct type of internal header on the motherboard to support it, and yours, doesn't. So if that's the only reason you bought that case and you have no plans to upgrade the motherboard anytime soon, you bought it for no reason.

Other than that, that board will mount in that case with no problem, at all. You will want to make sure that if there are any standoffs preinstalled in the case, that you don't leave any standoffs installed that don't EXACTLY line up with ALL of the motherboard standoff holes in your motherboard, otherwise you might end up with a standoff lined up with a spot on the bottom of your...
Are you planning to change motherboards? Because getting a case with USB-C does NOT mean you will HAVE USB-C. You must have the correct type of internal header on the motherboard to support it, and yours, doesn't. So if that's the only reason you bought that case and you have no plans to upgrade the motherboard anytime soon, you bought it for no reason.

Other than that, that board will mount in that case with no problem, at all. You will want to make sure that if there are any standoffs preinstalled in the case, that you don't leave any standoffs installed that don't EXACTLY line up with ALL of the motherboard standoff holes in your motherboard, otherwise you might end up with a standoff lined up with a spot on the bottom of your motherboard that was meant for a different form factor, and presses against something it shouldn't be on the board. Just make sure that the only standoffs installed in the case motherboard tray are those that line up with the mounting holes on your board. If not, remove any extra ones before you install the board.

And don't make the mistake of trying to install the board with no standoffs installed in the case. People who've done that come here with problems, all the time.

Solution