[SOLVED] Am i missing any drivers ?

Solution
Age of mb would suggest only drivers it might have would be sound or Internet

windows likely has drivers for most of that

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html

All it does is looks at drivers installed; it won't install any (this is intentional as 3rd party driver updaters often get it wrong)

When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Now its up to you, you can look through the drivers and try to find old drivers, or you can take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

upload it to an image sharing website and show link here

All I would do is look at driver versions (or...

Lutfij

Titan
FYI, all necessary drivers for your platform can first be found off of the motherboard's manufacturer's support site, then from your GPU maker's site, then the storage device's support site, provided you're on an SSD/HDD that has support from the maker.

Might want to list your specs as so;
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

We can then state what drivers you're missing.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Age of mb would suggest only drivers it might have would be sound or Internet

windows likely has drivers for most of that

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html

All it does is looks at drivers installed; it won't install any (this is intentional as 3rd party driver updaters often get it wrong)

When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Now its up to you, you can look through the drivers and try to find old drivers, or you can take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

upload it to an image sharing website and show link here

All I would do is look at driver versions (or dates if you lucky to have any) to see what might have newer versions.

your sound might be running via a rebranded realtek driver, Microsoft may have installed it. Its part of windows after all.

Solution