am looking for a 767-300 with 3D flight deck for FS2002..a..

Tom

hi there.

just wondering if there is a chance to find a nice lady
like that on the internet.

in stores i saw 737 and 757. nice, but not what am looking for.

am not modiyfing my FS all the time. i am happy with what i have.
just,, the last thing for the holidays would be a 767-300 with a 3D FD
for
my good ol' FS2002.

thank you anyways....
and always happy landings!

tom

try www.avsim.com they may have one
"tom@EDDL" <tom@EDDL.com> wrote in message

> hi there.
>
> just wondering if there is a chance to find a nice lady
> like that on the internet.
>
> in stores i saw 737 and 757. nice, but not what am looking for.
>
> am not modiyfing my FS all the time. i am happy with what i have.
> just,, the last thing for the holidays would be a 767-300 with a 3D FD
> for
> my good ol' FS2002.
>
> thank you anyways....
> and always happy landings!
>

> tom

http://www.projectopensky.com/

Try out the 767v4 here

for FS2002 the best 767 as far as systems realism is concerned, is the
767-300 PIC767 from www.wilcopub.com

for FS2004 FS9 the best one is it's successor made by the same people, the
Level D Simulations LDS767, which does have virtual cockpit, and all the
systems the original had, plus more features with closer and more complete
modeling of Hydraulics systems, Fuel systems, and the like. You can
basically get a real life manual for the 767-300ER and anything the Manual
says you can do, you can do on the LDS767.

http://www.leveldsim.com/