AM2+, FOXCONN RS780M03A1, 4 x DDR2, PCI-Express, DVI motherboard

Feb 26, 2018
Hello can you tell me if Amd Phenom X4 9750 95W AM2+ 4MB 2400MHZ work on AM2+, FOXCONN RS780M03A1, 4 x DDR2, PCI-Express, DVI motherboard ?

Solution
That motherboard is an OEM motherboard. The specs I found says it has the AMD R780 chipset. They don't mention 780V or 780G. Technically either should be capable of supporting the AMD Phenom x4 9750. As it is on the support list for both.

However, being an OEM board. Means I have no way of knowing if the computer manufacturer bothered to add support for the 9750 in their BIOS. While it should be compatible. It may not be in the microcode. As I don't know what computer it was pulled from. All I can say is try it and find out.
That motherboard is an OEM motherboard. The specs I found says it has the AMD R780 chipset. They don't mention 780V or 780G. Technically either should be capable of supporting the AMD Phenom x4 9750. As it is on the support list for both.

However, being an OEM board. Means I have no way of knowing if the computer manufacturer bothered to add support for the 9750 in their BIOS. While it should be compatible. It may not be in the microcode. As I don't know what computer it was pulled from. All I can say is try it and find out.

Solution