[SOLVED] AM4 AIO Bracket replacement

Mar 30, 2020
Hi,
I plan to upgrade my current cpu and motherboard to Ryzen 5 3600x with b450 Steel Legend. I already have an AIO cooler but since the previous motherboard and cpu is for intel, I need to find AM4 bracket for the cooler. The AIO is Asus Ryuo. I searched online for AM4 brackets and as far as I can tell they all look about same but I'm afraid I might miss something important. So my question is: would it be fine if I brought an AM4 bracket from corsair or NZXT and would it be compatible with the motherboard I plan to buy.

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Hi,
I plan to upgrade my current cpu and motherboard to Ryzen 5 3600x with b450 Steel Legend. I already have an AIO cooler but since the previous motherboard and cpu is for intel, I need to find AM4 bracket for the cooler. The AIO is Asus Ryuo. I searched online for AM4 brackets and as far as I can tell they all look about same but I'm afraid I might miss something important. So my question is: would it be fine if I brought an AM4 bracket from corsair or NZXT and would it be compatible with the motherboard I plan to buy.

Thank you in advance.
No, you need AM4 mounting kit from Asus. It needs to fit both AM4 and Ryuo.
Hi,

Thank you in advance.
No, you need AM4 mounting kit from Asus. It needs to fit both AM4 and Ryuo.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS