1tb hdd
250tb M2 PCI-e SSD(Kingston a2000)
And gtx 1070
Who's better between these?
-Asrock B450 Pro4
-Gigabyte B450 Gaming X
-MSI B450-A PRO MAX
-Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
I don't care for RGB,usb-c,etc. I want to have solid vrm and good conductors. I had an gigabyte b450m-ds3h and it blew up in front panel conector zone.

Solution
Hello! I'm going to buy a new motherboard. PC specs: Ryzen 5 1600af
2x4gb RAM 3000mhz cl15
1tb hdd
And gtx 1070
-Asrock B450 Pro4
-Gigabyte B450 Gaming X
-MSI B450-A PRO MAX
I don't care for RGB,usb-c,etc. I want to have solid vrm and good conductors. I had an gigabyte b450m-ds3h and it blew up in front panel conector zone.

You wont have able to find any mobo..Mobo have lifespan on its own so manufacture can earn money overtime..
All that "Japanese Cap", "Military Grade" label are just marketing scheme to attract costumer to buy them. next thing we might see "Backplate" on mobo to lower temp. lol

Just buy cheapest mobo out there...
2x4gb RAM 3000mhz cl15
1tb hdd
And gtx 1070
-Asrock B450 Pro4
-Gigabyte B450 Gaming X
-MSI B450-A PRO MAX

That Gigbyte board shouldn't have failed - especially at the front panel connector...?! What case do you have, and did anything happen to the front panel, that sounds like something got shorted out....

In regards to choosing between those boards, Hardware Unboxed did a lot of VRM testing on B450 boards, here is their top 5 vid:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWGzmbbimPw

The include the Asrock B450 Pro4 as one of the top 5 so probably not a bad bet

Ulbeino

Commendable
Jun 23, 2020
That Gigbyte board shouldn't have failed - especially at the front panel connector...?! What case do you have, and did anything happen to the front panel, that sounds like something got shorted out....

In regards to choosing between those boards, Hardware Unboxed did a lot of VRM testing on B450 boards, here is their top 5 vid:

I think the psu failed. No IT didn't got shorted. Psu was an seasonic M12ii-520w

Ulbeino

Commendable
Jun 23, 2020

And not front panel connector was blew. The whole down-zone of the motherboard, like 2-3 cm. I don't know how to put a photo there :))

gamenadez

Commendable
Feb 17, 2018
2x4gb RAM 3000mhz cl15
1tb hdd
And gtx 1070
-Asrock B450 Pro4
-Gigabyte B450 Gaming X
-MSI B450-A PRO MAX

You wont have able to find any mobo..Mobo have lifespan on its own so manufacture can earn money overtime..
All that "Japanese Cap", "Military Grade" label are just marketing scheme to attract costumer to buy them. next thing we might see "Backplate" on mobo to lower temp. lol

Just buy cheapest mobo out there. Asrock B450 Pro4

Solution

But at the same time most mobos will do fine with that CPU.
I would still look into buying a B550 Phantom that is listed for 115$.