Question AM4 Mobos Front Panel Adpater?

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015
Can someone tell me what x570 boards come with a front panel adapter? I have tried to do a google search and I'm not coming up with anything.

Can someone tell me what x570 boards come with a front panel adapter? I have tried to do a google search and I'm not coming up with anything.
Usually, ASUS boards come with a Q Connector.

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015
think you need to clarify? USB-C, HDMI?
or the usual connectors like USB3.0, HDD-LED...

I was thinking of the Front I/O connector cables like the Power Button, Power LED, Reset Switch, HDD LED. The Q-Connector is the item I was looking for but I was under the assumption that some of the other brands come with them too just differently named. If you know of other brands that have them please list them and what boards exactly. This is for research, not personal use. I don't have the money to buy all the different boards out there and I was thinking someone here might know of some.

yeah just MSI (aside from ASUS) to my knowledge, good luck in your search

I was thinking of the Front I/O connector cables like the Power Button, Power LED, Reset Switch, HDD LED. The Q-Connector is the item I was looking for but I was under the assumption that some of the other brands come with them too just differently named. If you know of other brands that have them please list them and what boards exactly. This is for research, not personal use. I don't have the money to buy all the different boards out there and I was thinking someone here might know of some.