AM4 Motherboards That Support Ryzen 3 Out Of Box?

grandad2001

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
I've had trouble with the msi b350 pc mate not posting because it doesnt support the ryzen 3 range out of box. Are there any mobos that support ryzen 3 out of box with no bios updates?
I have no way of updating the bios because nobody i know has a ryzen 7 cpu and the computer shops near me only have intel cpus in stock and no ryzen.

knife12886

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
No 1st revisions are not support r3 and there no official list of supported CPU on early bios ver (bad for image). Ask seller newest possible shipment and prey. So yes you can expect something like return home, assemble pc and get a post. Impossible update bios coz cant load to bios.

knife12886

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Dude they ARE support AFTER update bios. Dont confuse ppl. Its as i say you may not able to boot your pc so check it in service right after buy.
From box it is all r7 and non x r5.

Dude, they are all same architecture R3, 5 and 7 are exactly same processors with more or less cores working and activated. I got may Asus MB, v1.0 with first ever BIOS (0504) R51600x was not in QVL at that time as that was before R5 came out. I waited a month for processor to arrive and it worked right there and than. Only for new APUs last BIOS is needed.