Question Amatuer question inbound - How can I package PC Parts I am selling cheap on eBay?

EFCKieran

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Hi,

I am selling some parts salvaged from an old upgrade. They're worth £160 but I have listed it for £48, hence why I don't want to spend more then a couple pound in packaging as delivery will already cost £3 - £4.

Consists of CPU, RAM, Graphics Card and HDD.

I don't have antistatic bags or anything, just a box to fit it all in, household items and a nearby supermarket and post office. Any help would be appreciated.

And please, resist the hesitatrion for some comedy answers :) (wrap it in tin foil ect ect), as I know this is a great oppurtunity.

Many thanks,

Kieran.

Zerk2012

Polypheme
Ambassador
A box would work for the package, for packing to keep it from rattling or anything you could place each part in a baggie and put paper tows or about anything around the outside of the bags to fill in the space left in the box and separate the bags.

EFCKieran

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
Yeah I have the box and some small packaging balls to fill the gaps, but I was mainly wondering how to wrap the parts to avoid frying them with staic shocks and whatnot.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS