[SOLVED] Amatuer question inbound - How can I package PC Parts I am selling cheap on eBay?

EFCKieran

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2013
Hi,

I am selling some parts salvaged from an old upgrade. They're worth £160 but I have listed it for £48, hence why I don't want to spend more then a couple pound in packaging as delivery will already cost £3 - £4.

Consists of CPU, RAM, Graphics Card and HDD.

I don't have antistatic bags or anything, just a box to fit it all in, household items and a nearby supermarket and post office. Any help would be appreciated.

And please, resist the hesitatrion for some comedy answers :) (wrap it in tin foil ect ect), as I know this is a great oppurtunity.

Many thanks,

Kieran.

Solution
A box would work for the package, for packing to keep it from rattling or anything you could place each part in a baggie and put paper tows or about anything around the outside of the bags to fill in the space left in the box and separate the bags.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
A box would work for the package, for packing to keep it from rattling or anything you could place each part in a baggie and put paper tows or about anything around the outside of the bags to fill in the space left in the box and separate the bags.

Solution