[SOLVED] Amazon bricked my Fire TV Stick 4K, is there anything I can do with it? - story inside -

scudmonger

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
So I am writing this trying to find out what I can do. I had an amazon package which was delivered to the wrong house. I called up amazon at the time and told them I never got the package. They refunded the money and cancelled the order. I re purchased the items. Lo and behold, the neighbor delivers me the package a week later. I called up amazon to see what I can do, and they were nice enough to let me keep the package and items. However, unbenounced to me, in the package they bricked the serial of the fire stick. It would not activate, and when I tried to contact them, they said they disabled the fire stick since it was reported lost. They said there is nothing they can do for me. Now, I am kind of under the impression they will not activate it, but now I am looking to see what I can do with this thing. Since it cannot activate, I cannot bypass and enable the ADB. I am not sure what to do at this point. It is the latest version of the Fire Stick 4k if that helps, purchased in June 2019.

Solution
That isn't "your" firestick. You reported it lost. Amazon refunded your money. You are being fraudulent in trying to use the "lost" item.