G

I brought a 3d Studio max training cd from Amazon.com, I placed the order and recieved an automated response to say the order had been recieved, and the goods would be shipped within 2 weeks (Out of stock), 2 weeks later I e-mailed them and recieved another automated response, another 2 weeks, waited 2 weeks them e-mailed them, no response, waited another week, e-mailed them again, still no response, So I went to the site, found every e-mail address I could find associated with them and told them what a useless pack of bastards they were, wheres my cd ect, ect.
1 hour later I had a response from the head of cust service apologizing for the delay, They got the cd the next day and express airfreighted it to me at thier cost, from the US to Australia, I was impressed, even more impressive was the code number they gave me to track the parcel, I rang up DHL and gave them the code number, they told me when it was recieved in Atlanta, what time it arrived in Los Angeles, what time it cleared customs, when the plane left LA, what time it arrived in Sydney, and when the parcel was transferred to Brisbane, those guys are awesome