Amazon experiences with products

awesomedude872

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
Hi guys i was hoping to buy an evga GTX 760 sc w/ acx cooling from amazon and I was wondering if u guys had experiences where your package isn't DOA.any feedback would be appreciated!

Solution
I use amazon for mostly everything, but never used it for Computer Components. I've been a loyal customer to Newegg for 12 years. Everything that I do buy from Amazon has been an excellent experience. Especially when paired with their Prime service and their Amazon Card. Those points add up quickly.

awesomedude872

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014

Would it likely be DOA if I lived in a country other than the US?(i live in the Philippines)

USAFRet

Titan

Your location has no effect on whether it might be DOA or not. The box comes out of the same factory.

awesomedude872

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014

But when u received ur product did amazon pack it with care?or did they pack it with traces of rushing the delivery?

USAFRet

Titan

Amazon did not get to be that big by crappy packaging and shipping.
Buy it. You'll be fine.

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
I use amazon for mostly everything, but never used it for Computer Components. I've been a loyal customer to Newegg for 12 years. Everything that I do buy from Amazon has been an excellent experience. Especially when paired with their Prime service and their Amazon Card. Those points add up quickly.

Solution

cyberhagen

Reputable
Mar 7, 2014
Personally I've had nothing but good experiences with Amazon, even returns that were not their fault. I'll take them over Newegg, and most definitely over tigerdirect.