Amazon Gift Card for sale [SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

demolater

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
Hi,

I'm hoping to sell an Amazon Gift Card that's worth $75. I ordered it for a friend and ended up buying something else, and could honestly use the cash.

I'm asking 65$ USD, somewhat negotiable. It's a digital code, sent instantly via email, so you will receive it and can use it as soon as I receive payment. There is no physical card to mail. The email will come directly from Amazon, as I never actually sent the gift card, only purchased it.

Generally speaking, Moneypak is the only really safe way for a transaction like this, because PayPal allows users to to charge back for something delivered electronically. If you are well known around here, I'd be willing to consider accepting PayPal. If you are local to a BofA or a Wells Fargo, I believe they also can take deposits for customers without sharing any sensitive information. If you have any better ideas, I'm completely open as long as it's secure.

As I said, I really just would prefer the cash, and eBay has too much fraud, even though the amazon cards go for higher than their actual value oftentimes.

If you're unfamiliar with them, you can find MoneyPak: http://www.moneypak.com
here. Anyway, it'd be a huge favor and if you're an amazon shopper, it's a win-win. Send me a PM if you're interested in the gift card.

Thanks,

Philip

metroidfreak33

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
I know I'm new as well, but you do realize this entire post yells scam? I was tempted to buy this, but no paypal without you showing any proof of sales or trades anywhere. It's a little sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.