Amazon Imported CD-s

me7alftw

Reputable
Aug 4, 2015
[Music Theme]
Okay before we start, i am not even sure if this is the right place to put this question but i had to ask.

So, since i am a big old school hip-hop fan and it's my hobby collecting CD-S and Audio Cassettes, i wanted to ask, what does Imported CD means exactly ? I searched on google and didn't get appropriate answer, so i am gonna ask it here.

I saw a CD, Wu-tang Clan, and it's title is Enter The Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers [EXPLICIT LYRICS] Import

Does that "IMPORT" means that the cd is not original and it's just a mp3 file imported into CD OR what exactly ?

Thanks a lot in advance, and sorry if it sounds stupid and not appropriate for this forum.

Solution
An "import" CD is one that was not sold in your country commercially. It was sold for a different market and may have different songs or other changes for THAT market. Japan marketed CDs or albums have always been collector items in the US.

kanewolf

Titan
An "import" CD is one that was not sold in your country commercially. It was sold for a different market and may have different songs or other changes for THAT market. Japan marketed CDs or albums have always been collector items in the US.

Solution