Amazon Warehouse Deals

mbk007

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
Can somebody please explain what the following description or condition means in Amazon Warehouse deals. (basically for Graphics Card)

1. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on back of item. All accessories are present and undamaged. « Show less

2. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged.

3.Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Accessories have cosmetic damage. « Show less

Solution
I'd guess 1 and 3 mean they have scratches on it. Graphics cards often have enclosures around them now, so hopefully it means the enclosure is scratched and not the actual card itself. The packaging thing just means they are in the original box it came in, but the box is dented or scratched or what have you.

Those products should all still work, and if they don't, Amazon is usually pretty great with returns. Unless Amazon Warehouse has different policies. Never purchased from there, so I'm not actually sure on that.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
I'd guess 1 and 3 mean they have scratches on it. Graphics cards often have enclosures around them now, so hopefully it means the enclosure is scratched and not the actual card itself. The packaging thing just means they are in the original box it came in, but the box is dented or scratched or what have you.

Those products should all still work, and if they don't, Amazon is usually pretty great with returns. Unless Amazon Warehouse has different policies. Never purchased from there, so I'm not actually sure on that.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS