Question Amazon warranty/return policy helping request / MWE 650 cooler master

Feb 15, 2019
So I've tried to request an rma to amazon,the thing is bought from 3 mounths ago (10/12/2018).

I found a guide and cant find the option Return or replace items.

And thats it my PSU just died and I cant rma it,cant get anything done on my pc.

HELP and thanks.

At 3 months, Amazon isn't going to do anything for you anyhow. Your warranty is NOT through Amazon, it's through the hardware manufacturer. Amazon doesn't generally allow returns of products after 30-90 days depending on what it is, but that is not an RMA, it's a return, even when they do authorize it. For Amazon you simply go into your Amazon order history, find the item, and click on return. It will walk you through the rest of the process however that's not going to apply to this item which was installed and failed.

You need to contact Cooler Master and you will need to provide them with your proof of purchase information as part of the RMA approval process.

http://www.coolermaster.com/service/warranty.html

Feb 15, 2019
At 3 months, Amazon isn't going to do anything for you anyhow. Your warranty is NOT through Amazon, it's through the hardware manufacturer. Amazon doesn't generally allow returns of products after 30-90 days depending on what it is, but that is not an RMA, it's a return, even when they do authorize it. For Amazon you simply go into your Amazon order history, find the item, and click on return. It will walk you through the rest of the process however that's not going to apply to this item which was installed and failed.

You need to contact Cooler Master and you will need to provide them with your proof of purchase information as part of the RMA approval process.

You are wrong.

All information below are writen in Cooler Master and Amazon warranty policity

The 1 mounth limit in amazon is for when you dont want the item anymore or just want to change it because you want another ver.

Cooler master process is to have the item shipped to the reseller which is in this case Amazon (I already checked and asked support)

Amazon's warranty last for 2 years for all elettronic device by default,Cooler master is one of those default.

If you found somewhere explaining that the warranty (NOT return,its different) says it only last 1 mounth I'd like to see it.

You are also right,they SHOULD have the botton but its nowhere to be found.

LINKs to help pages and support ticket message:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201819360
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202075190

cooler master support ticket:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Also Amazon must help you with a replacement when the product has become faulty.
The 30 days are there for when you are not satisfied with the product you can return it.

If a product becomes faulty within the first 2 years after purchase, the store (Amazon) must help with a replacement/refund.

See also our warranty policy and feel free to forward this to Amazon.

In Europe:
Within the first 2 years after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement.

Let us know when you have any other question.

Kind regards,

Cooler Master Support

P.S.:If I sound pissed its because I am,not to you tho.

Last edited:
You sound both pissed and resentful of the attempt to help you. Maybe you'll have better luck with somebody else although I doubt since you seem to think you know how this process works better than I do. I can tell you with 200% certainty that Amazon does not process warranty claims for Cooler master or ANYBODY else in the US or North America. If you are in a different location than that, you should have made that clear to begin with, and that's your fault, not mine.

This is directly from the Cooler master warranty page.

In North America:

If your product needs repair or defects within the first 30 days after purchase, please return it to the merchant from whom you purchased the product with and enclose a description of the problem and a copy of your proof of purchase with the defective product. All replacement products have an extended 30 days of warranty after the item has been received by the customer. For any extended warranty services covered under the Program, please log onto our website to complete the RMA request form online. The request form will allow you to request for replacement parts. If you have any questions regarding the RMA process, please submit a technical support ticket here. When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by the Cooler Master RMA Department. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or Cooler Master will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.

Outside North America and Europe:

If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.

So if you are outside North america in some other region, then I'd suggest you contact Amazon customer support by chat or phone and tell them that there is no option on your purchase history to initiate a warranty replacement. Seems that is your ONLY path forward.