Ambient Temperature Limit?

CPU: i7-3770K
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti
---------------------------
Ambient Temperatures are currently 33 C & 55% Humidity.

Should I be careful operating in these conditions? It is expected to reach 38 C later today. My system is air cooled.

exroofer

Distinguished
Well, I'd probably avoid running Prime95 for 12 hours......:)
Fire up HW Monitor in the background if you are worried.
Let it run in the background, do your normal stuff.
Since HW Monitior keeps track of max temp as long as it is running, you can look once in a while and see if things are getting out of hand.
Tweak fan curves and/or pull the overclock back a bit if it runs warmer than you would like.
In normal use / gaming it should be fine, assuming you haven't had high temp problems up until now.

No my temperatures are usually okay, unless I'm doing something crazy like 4K gaming. I just plan on using RPG Maker MV for a while on Steam, so I just want to make sure it isn't bad if it's sitting in the 50C - 60C zone for a period of time. I cleaned my PC of dust today with an electric duster, just to make sure its running as low as possible. This is much better than any compressed cans of air by the way.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metro-DataVac-ED500-Electric-Blower-Duster-with-500-Watt-Power-ED-500-New/191745232942?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Heat transfer rate is proportional to temperature differential - the difference in temp between the hot thing being cooled (the CPU), and the temp of the thing doing the cooling (the air). So all other things being equal (e.g. same fan RPM), if your ambient temp is 10 C higher than normal, the CPU temps will stabilize at 10 C higher than under normal ambient air temps.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/heatra.html

If your normal max CPU temp is 60 C, this is not a problem. If your normal max CPU temp is 85 C, this is a problem.

If your fan wasn't hitting its max RPM under normal ambient temps and max load, then the CPU's temp increase will be less than the ambient air temp increase due to a higher fan RPM. How much less is unpredictable since it will be specific to each system (head generated, effectiveness of cooler, fan RPM, dust build-up, etc).

Yes, my normal max CPU temp is 60 C or less. at 100% load it never goes higher than 68C.

100f !! My sympathies.
Do not worry about humidity; pc parts do not sweat.

First, verify that your cpu cooler is working properly.
Look for 10-15c. over ambient .

Make certain that your case is giving you a decent supply of fresh intake air.
Whatever comes in the front will exit somewhere, taking parts heat with it.

Two 120/140mm front intakes should be enough.
I would not worry if you see occasional temperatures of 85c under load.

If you have insufficient intake, take the case covers off and direct a house fan at the innards.

Lastly, not to worry.

A 7700K will slow down or shut off if it detects a dangerous temperature.
That is around 100c.
If you are overclocking, consider reducing the overclock.

Graphics cards are designed to operate at 80c.
They will ramp up the fans to keep heat from going higher.
If fast fans do not do the job, performance will be lowered.