AMD 3000+ Overclocking

I have an AMD Athlon 3000+ CPU and would like to overclock it. I have never done this before so can someone tell me what changes I need to make in my BIOS? And will I notice any difference in performance?

<huge snip>

bleh??!? what was that all about Dennis?

"REMUS" <suk@itspambot.com> wrote in message
> <huge snip>
>
> bleh??!? what was that all about Dennis?

Being dumb, and asking a bunch of dumb questions in a row.
a 2.175 GHz Overclock is good though for a 2200+
Just finishing updating Win Xp Pro, I missed a spec though.
Maxtor 160 GB cut in half.
Denny. :)

Undeserved my ass, its mind numbing answering the same question over and
> over again, I'm not sure how long you have been posting here nor do I
care,
> but I've seen this type of question asked 15+ times just this month, and
if
> this guy bothered to read the posts on the NG then he would find an answer
> before he needed to post.
>
> Laziness is no excuse, and I was summarising your post you useless
dipshit.

Laziness may not be, but ignorance/naivete may be. Or were you never new to
usenet?
As for calling me a useless dipshit, how about getting your kicks somewhere
else.