[SOLVED] AMD 5700-XT versions

Jul 11, 2020
Hello ,

I was trying to get a AMD 5700-XT , but on my country the ASROCK Challenger is 370 euros and the Sapphire Pulse is 420 euros.

Whats the difference between these in terms of noise , cooling , performance , ...

Solution
Hello ,

I was trying to get a AMD 5700-XT , but on my country the ASROCK Challenger is 370 euros and the Sapphire Pulse is 420 euros.

Whats the difference between these in terms of noise , cooling , performance , ...
Performance is the same but the difference lies in cooling which the sapphire pulse handles very well.
The pulse cards are often times the most reliable ones when it comes to cool and quiet gaming.

On behalf of the challenger card i have no idea, ive never owned one and there seems to be a lack of information about the card from what i searched, but according to the review linked below it is a solid option to pick aswell if you'd like to save a few bucks but keep in mind that the challenger will run a bit...
Hello ,

Performance is the same but the difference lies in cooling which the sapphire pulse handles very well.
The pulse cards are often times the most reliable ones when it comes to cool and quiet gaming.

On behalf of the challenger card i have no idea, ive never owned one and there seems to be a lack of information about the card from what i searched, but according to the review linked below it is a solid option to pick aswell if you'd like to save a few bucks but keep in mind that the challenger will run a bit hotter which means that more heat> more noise.

Sapphire Pulse Review - Techpowerup link
ASRock Challenger Review - YouTube link

Solution