AMD A10 6790k with ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC Effects speed?

xavierjohanis

Reputable
Jul 31, 2014
Hi everyone, I have question here. . . What happen if I will use ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC (PCI - E 3.0) with my A10 6790 APU (PCI - E 2.0)?. Will it effect my PC's performance?, and what GTX GPU would you suggest trying?

More about : amd a10 6790k zotac geforce gtx 750

Solution
It would work perfectly fine, now you're saying "GTX GPU" which i assume means you'll only buy Nvidia...
In that case the 750ti is a pretty nice match to that gpu's performance level, AND it will run on almost any power supply.

IF your power supply is pretty good, then a R7 260X or R7 265 would though be a better choice that performs a little better, but the 750ti is deffently not bad either if you're unsure about your power supply. ;)

EDIT: and for the pcie 3.0 and pcie 2.0, they're compatible with each other and you won't notice as much as 1fps difference from using a pcie 2.0 CPU/motherboard or a pcie 3.0 one.

NiCoM

Honorable
It would work perfectly fine, now you're saying "GTX GPU" which i assume means you'll only buy Nvidia...
In that case the 750ti is a pretty nice match to that gpu's performance level, AND it will run on almost any power supply.

IF your power supply is pretty good, then a R7 260X or R7 265 would though be a better choice that performs a little better, but the 750ti is deffently not bad either if you're unsure about your power supply. ;)

EDIT: and for the pcie 3.0 and pcie 2.0, they're compatible with each other and you won't notice as much as 1fps difference from using a pcie 2.0 CPU/motherboard or a pcie 3.0 one.

Solution