AMD A10 7850k

tobZzZzZ

Reputable
Dec 6, 2015
Hello, im going to buy the AMD A10 7850k CPU very soon, but i have my r7 260x graphics card in my pc aswell, earlier i searched for some benchmarks and i came across a topic called dual graphics. I read something about it not working, does it mean that i cant put the CPU in my pc with my GPU working? Or is it something else?

Sorry if its a stupid question, im not the best with PCs.

Thanks.

Solution
You can use your R7-260X normally, just as you would with any other PC. Dual-graphic mode refers to a form of AMD Crossfire in which the iGPU works together with a like-GPU equipped discrete gfx card to improve performance. But the discrete gfx card has to have a matching GPU. The GPU in the R7-260X is a different GPU, so dual graphics mode is a no-go.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
You can use your R7-260X normally, just as you would with any other PC. Dual-graphic mode refers to a form of AMD Crossfire in which the iGPU works together with a like-GPU equipped discrete gfx card to improve performance. But the discrete gfx card has to have a matching GPU. The GPU in the R7-260X is a different GPU, so dual graphics mode is a no-go.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS