Question AMD A8-7680 CPU Over 90 Degree Celsius?!

CaptainCanoy

Reputable
Nov 4, 2020
Hello, a regular forum user here.

I have an AMD A8-7680 with an R7 Radeon Graphics CPU that can go up to 90 Degree Celsius and I think that's very dangerous for my Motherboard and my CPU because I just have a stock cooler but an opened side panel so the airflow can do better and my room temperature is quite nice. So I tried to change my Thermal Paste, cleaned very deeply into my CPU Cooler and even tried to put an electric fan into my PC Directly into my Cooler. But, it still maintains to the same 90 Degree Temperature playing GTA V on low's at 720p. So if anyone got any idea to fix that temperature problem, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You for Replying in Advanced!!!

My Specs:
MSI A68HM-E33 V2
AMD A8-7680 Radeon R7 (4 Cores)
HyperX 2x4GB 1866 DDR3 RAM
Seagate 500GB HDD
Generic Power Supply (600 W)

Lutfij

Titan
First off, can you parse an image of the PSU you're working with at the moment? You can host your image on Imgur and then parse a link to the image here. Second, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? OS version for your platform, if you're on Windows 10? If not Windows 10, pleas state the OS you're on. Make and model of your chassis and the airflow in said chassis? Ambient room air temps?

CaptainCanoy

Reputable
Nov 4, 2020
First off, can you parse an image of the PSU you're working with at the moment? You can host your image on Imgur and then parse a link to the image here. Second, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? OS version for your platform, if you're on Windows 10? If not Windows 10, pleas state the OS you're on. Make and model of your chassis and the airflow in said chassis? Ambient room air temps?
Firstly, I don’t know how to post an image in Imgur but my PSU is just a Generic Type like you see in a School Library, but good. Second my version of my BIOS is E7721AMS V8.5. Lastly, I’m using Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2 but maybe try to update it to the latest. The Chassis of my Case is just an ordinary ATX PC Case that I open to the side to make more airflow better. I don’t have any extra exhaust fans to make cooling better but I’ll try to buy one soon as make money. The Temperature of my Room is kinda good when on night slowly getting a little bit cold for me but on Afternoons it gets a slightly little warm. I don’t know if it’s because of when my chores are finished or just the climate.
That’s all I can tell you about my specs and my surroundings. Hope it can make you an idea to fix this!