[SOLVED] AMD Adrenalin software

CowboyFromRamRanch

Prominent
Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys,
so i have a rx5700xt and i have been messing n the settings, and i wonder what options should i actually turn on like: radeon anti-lag, image sharpening, hdmi link assurance (those i have switched on default and i turned off for now.) which are actually worth having? i play lol daily and warzone.
thanks

Solution
Hi guys,
so i have a rx5700xt and i have been messing n the settings, and i wonder what options should i actually turn on like: radeon anti-lag, image sharpening, hdmi link assurance (those i have switched on default and i turned off for now.) which are actually worth having? i play lol daily and warzone.
thanks
If you're playing warzone and LoL, then yes anti lag is worth turning on. You'll feel the reduced latency of your mouse and keyboard. Image sharpening is up to you for your preference. There's also radeon chill where you can set the minimum fps and maximum fps. What this is is basically it detects when you have the least movement in your game so it'll cut down the fps to the minimum fps that you set to reduce load and...

poorbugger

Distinguished
Hi guys,
thanks
If you're playing warzone and LoL, then yes anti lag is worth turning on. You'll feel the reduced latency of your mouse and keyboard. Image sharpening is up to you for your preference. There's also radeon chill where you can set the minimum fps and maximum fps. What this is is basically it detects when you have the least movement in your game so it'll cut down the fps to the minimum fps that you set to reduce load and temps of gpu. This works better in story driven rpg games rather than warzone and LoL.

Solution