AMD (APU) need to know about dual graphics

May 30, 2018
think you would call it a APU been reading about dual graphics on radeon HD 7640g system
showed the HD7640 paired with another what ?card ?? are there two in the CPU ?? would really love to know?? If it is a card there should be away to upgrade I would think but I also know drivers and such are not falling out of the sky for these A8 4500m Radeon HD 7640G setups seen or read about them two or three times different card or graphics # every time they done it quiet a bit best I can tell are they nowhere to put a card on the single graphics or am I more lost than I thought would just like to know nobody has talked upgrade in that direction know you can't do nothing with the HD7640G by its self and it is wishful thinking also but I have to invest in a laptop to take care of a new gaming habit we stay pretty much max out when it comes to anything I like playing got to buy that new one after seeing whats on the way I am going to trade or cash but ww2 stuff looking good going to take some graphics. Who ever reads this thank you and have a wonderful day
UKchampbound

Solution
Dual graphics was a capability that AMD APUs had to use the built-in GPU with a PCI GPU in a crossfire like configuration. It didn't work that well, and I would recommend that you ignore the capability. Use a single graphics card and your life will be much simpler.

kanewolf

Titan
Dual graphics was a capability that AMD APUs had to use the built-in GPU with a PCI GPU in a crossfire like configuration. It didn't work that well, and I would recommend that you ignore the capability. Use a single graphics card and your life will be much simpler.

Solution
May 30, 2018

May 30, 2018