News AMD Brings Radeon RX 6000M GPUs to ‘AMD Advantage’ Laptop Designs

Oct 7, 2020
AMD is introducing the RX 6800M, RX 6700M and RX 6600M mobile GPUs in a series of new laptops with its own processors, touting an "AMD Advantage." PrepaidGiftBalance

AMD Brings Radeon RX 6000M GPUs to ‘AMD Advantage’ Laptop Designs : Read more
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) offers broad support on more than 100 AMD processors and GPUs as well as competitor GPUs. FSR offers four quality settings allowing gamers to adjust the balance between image quality and performance based on their preferences, providing high-performance, visually stunning gaming experiences for even the most demanding visual features, including raytracing. FSR offers up to 2.5X higher performance in “Performance” mode than native resolution gaming in select titles.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
To be fair, I think AMD is more conservative about the target gaming resolution for each card. I feel while the RX 6800M and RTX 3080 mobile are still capable of gaming at 4K, both are derived from the mid end desktop chips, which typically runs well for 1440p, and perhaps an entry level 4K graphic solution.

In any case, I was somewhat disappointed with AMD's choice to use Navi22 instead of 21 for their flagship mobile GPU. If we draw a comparison between what we see on desktop, the Navi22 tend to fall behind when compared to the likes of the RTX 3070. So I assume the outcome is probably the same on the mobile variant.