[SOLVED] AMD CPU, ASUS B350-F Mobo , 8gb ram , no boot

Ayron Rozentals

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015
Hello , So I recently overclocked my CPU on the BIOS level , it ran fine , all was good. Power cut to our area : everything was fine , booted into windows . Then I restarted the pc and before it actually restarted I held down the power switch and now when I turn the PC on :
~ No Display
~ There are 4 leds on the motherboard that are labled 1)BOOT 2)VGA 3)DRAM 4) CPU . the colors are (white) (yellow) (Orange) (red) . A full boot is supposed to go through all and remain white and it did that and worked for a week. After what I did above it now wont turn on.

~ LED Sequence on boot :
(orange) (red) and then stays red. It appears as if its a CPU problem (Possibly because of the overclock ? I did clear the CMOS and Jump it. ) All fans spin and the red LED just stays lit. I feel as though I might have done something with the overclocks. Please help

Solution
I had a friend who had this issue. You likely improperly overclocked like he did. Overclocking isn’t “just turning the gigahertz and the voltage to the max, right?” Power off everything and check your PSU. He fried his, which is why he wouldn’t boot.
I had a friend who had this issue. You likely improperly overclocked like he did. Overclocking isn’t “just turning the gigahertz and the voltage to the max, right?” Power off everything and check your PSU. He fried his, which is why he wouldn’t boot.

Solution