AMD Detection Driver Error

morrighan

Commendable
May 21, 2016
I am absolutely aware that there are countless posts about this error but nothing I have tried has worked!
What happened to me is: I uninstalled my GPU Driver from the Device Manager and when I try to install it, all I get is the Detection Driver Error. I tried deleting everything, deleting the Installation folder, used AMD CleanupUtility, fixed all registry errors, tried installing the driver from the CD that came with my GPU and still - nothing, not one suggestion I read online has worked for me.
The message I get when I open the AutoDetectUtility is "We were unable to find a driver for your system. No supported AMD hardware was detected." When I manually find a driver suitable for my GPU i get the error.
I am aware that I messed up and I'm trying my best to find a solution to my problem, any suggestions are of great help!
Thanks.

Specs: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M5A78L-M LX3 (AM3R2)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
AMD Radeon R7 260x

morrighan

Commendable
May 21, 2016

Just did (in Safe Mode) and I got this among other messages "Deleting the specified driver package from the machine failed because it is not an third-party package." I tried installing the driver once again anyways and it still didn't work.

morrighan

Commendable
May 21, 2016

I cleaned up the registry with CCleaner and right after that I trying installing drivers (and it failed), right after that I used DDU in Safe Mode, it restarted and nothing, I still get the error. Am I doing something wrong or?

morrighan

Commendable
May 21, 2016

I am not going to risk doing this, not because I doubt it's correctness, but because I am aware of my low skills when it comes to stuff like these and I will only mess up even more. I will probably take it to the IT Service and I will post what happened or I will format it cause it has a lot of other problems.
Thank you very much for your responses, though, I appreciate it! :)

morrighan

Commendable
May 21, 2016
I felt like I had to say how I solved this and I actually kinda didn't. I could not find a solution for this problem, I tried everything with help from friends and people who know more than me. The last thing left to do was format my PC and everything was fine.
Thank you for your help, everyone!